Montag, 15. November 2010

An Alter Ego Tells its Woes and Wishes

Hi people, I'm Irena's Alter Ego. I live in her bookshelf - maybe all these books around me are the reason why I've become so wise. But Irena rarely listens to me anyway... For example, I tell her:
If you keep eating so much chocolate, you will end up looking like this one day. But do you think she cares!?
She makes me so angry sometimes...

 I get really really mad!


When I need to calm down I just look at the fish in my aquarium.


That's how I get the energy to fight against Irena's monsters...


I even manage to get some of them really tame...


..so tame, that I don't feel like I should keep my mask on...



But if my host keeps making me mad, I'll just pack my bags and leave.

I've heard the world's so quiet outside Irena's head!

I hope some day, when I will have fought all the monsters of my Alien's life, I'll find a partner - as freakish as me - and settle down...

...unmask forever
...and, yes, get married!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen