Montag, 29. November 2010

The Mists of Bosnia

Landscape. Bosnia, somewhere around Doboj


I spent the last week in my home country Bosnia. I wasn't there for a holiday but for some bureaucracy, which - as I found out -  in Bosnia, is as foggy as the land itself.




I made some pics the one evening I went out in the village I'm coming from: Husino. The cafe Touch - which is the best location to visit when you are in Husino - has always been a meeting point for most of the Husino youth. Some of the people I know who stayed at Husino still keep meeting at Touch on weekends.When your Bosnian friends take you with them to a trip to Husino, Bosnia, you better be a good drinker or train to get fit for drinking a lot on that trip. If you are from Germany, you'll probably always find someone who speaks your mother tongue. I met an old acquaintance, who studied in Darmstadt, but know informed me that he lives in my neighborhood in Nordend, Frankfurt, with his flatmate Christoph, whom he brought with him for a holiday in Bosnia.
Anyway, I was there with my best friend Danijel, who usually comes to Frankfurt twice a year for shopping and to visit some of his relatives and friends who live here. I found out that Danijel is not the only one in Husino who cares for fashion:
   

I loved Vesna & Danijel's styles

Check it out:


Cafe Bar Touch (Husino, Bosnia and Herzegovina)


We've got lots of fire here...

1 Kommentar: